Topic with no new replies

wwoofing with children in Denmark

Written on May 03 2010 00:09
citygirl
WWOOF User
Topic creator
Registered Since:
Apr 27 2010
Hi, I'm a mum of two (a 9 and an 11 year old) and I would very much like to go wwoofing with my children in Denmark this summer. Anyone who have already tried it and who wants to tell/share it with me? Maybe some hosts who where very happy for kids? Thanks in advance from citygirl icon_razz.gif
Written on May 04 2010 17:37
rodrigo
WWOOF Coordinator
Registered Since:
Jan 07 2009
Hi CityGirl,

I don't know the details about WWOOFing with children in Dennamark, but if you are planning to WWOOF with children anywhere in the world, I guess you would like to read this article:
http://www.wwoof.pt/about/articles/articles/228

Wish you a nice WWOOFing,

Rodrigo
Written on May 09 2010 12:23
jessekaedra
WWOOF User
Registered Since:
Feb 05 2009
hi, i have two children - much younger than yours. i have been wwoofing with them for 10 months. would be happy to share with you about it.
Written on May 09 2010 15:47
citygirl
WWOOF User
Topic creator
Registered Since:
Apr 27 2010
Yes please do! icon_razz.gif !!
Written on Apr 05 2011 02:27
Naomi
WWOOF User
Registered Since:
Apr 05 2011
Hi,

I'm moving to Sweden in June. I have a four year old daughter who is half danish. Because of Visa restrictions, as she was born in Australia, I am thinking of WWOOFing until I can get my long term visa sorted and hopefully a paid job! icon_lol.gif

I've worked on alot of farms and in the horticure industry in Australia and around the world.

Long Story! Could you tell me where you have been WWOOFinf in DK and also if you have done the same in Sweden...Some of the hosts welcome kids in Sweden, like the one in Kiruna, in the North. Might be a bit far to travel for job interviews though!

Mange Tak!

Naomi
Written on Jul 05 2013 13:52
beabeshara
WWOOF User
Registered Since:
Jun 10 2013
Hello I would like to wwoof in Denmark with my 8 years old child. We prefer some biodynamic farms. Any experience with that s.o. ? Thank you. The link from s.o. in Portugal in this forum isn't available anymore (it was from 2009...)