le Apr 15 2010 09:32
rodrigo
WWOOF Coordinator
Auteur du fil
Inscrit depuis:
Jan 07 2009
Interventions: 156
Hi everybody,

As we have this nice weather in Portugal (at least when comparing with the Central and Northern Europe), I decide to "advertise" this information to the new WWOOFers adding some weather banners on the Web Site.

Any comment, suggestion, etc ... will be welcome.

Best wishes,

Rodrigo
le May 12 2011 09:10
Maddita
WWOOF User
Inscrit depuis:
May 07 2011
Interventions: 1
Hi! I'm a new WWOOFER and I think this idea sounds pretty cool. I live in Norway where is cold most of the year and I would love to travel somewhere a bit warmer, but I would also like to know if there are certain places where it rains very often and places where it's more dry..etc. I don't think I have seen this weather banner yet, if it's somewhere already, then where is it? I would like to see it soon! icon_biggrin.gif

By the way this website is great, one of the reasons why I chose Portugal! It's so well organized, compared to other sites.

Greetings,
Magdalena
le May 13 2011 12:11
rodrigo
WWOOF Coordinator
Auteur du fil
Inscrit depuis:
Jan 07 2009
Hi Magdalena,

If you want some historical (and technical) weather data you can find it using this link .
Don't expect too much rain (some times no rain at all) during the Summer months.

Thanks for your suggestion relating the weather banner.
I think it is much better now:
http://www.wwoof.pt/about/weather/

Wish you a nice WWOOFing,

Rodrigo
le Jun 20 2012 00:28
AzoreanSpirit
WWOOF Host
Inscrit depuis:
Jun 08 2012
Interventions: 8
hi Rodrigo
maybe you want to put the Azorean and Madeiran weather as well? We are a bit remote but I think it will complete the Portugal wwoofer weather icon_wink.gif
best regards from Santa Maria
Christian
le Jun 20 2012 11:40
rodrigo
WWOOF Coordinator
Auteur du fil
Inscrit depuis:
Jan 07 2009
Hi Christian,

Sure I can ... and sorry for forgetting icon_frown.gif
I will work on this soon.