Fils sans nouvelle réponse

Certificate / Confirmation

Auteur Message
le Aug 07 2012 18:50
Utilisateur supprimé Is there the possibility to get a confirmation, certificate or something similar after staying on a farm? Do I get it from or from the farmers themselves? It's just to make sure that I won't have any "gaps" in my CV.

le Aug 07 2012 22:39
Utilisateur supprimé You must ask the farmer. And I see no problem why the farmer not shall give you a paper that says that you have been working at his/her farm as a "praktikant" (volunteer) for the time you have been there. It is best to ask the farmer before you start your wwoofing so she/he is prepared to give you a paper.