WWOOF Portugal

Languages

• Français
  • Deutsch
  • Português

Warning message

Due to the lack of activity in this Forum we decide to suspend it. If you want to participate, please join our Facebook group for active members. Thanks for everybody that collaborate during the last years. If you have any question or concerns, please contact us.

I'm looking for a host from the end of January to the end of March 2015 :)

Forums: 

nicoparodi89

WWOOFer

Hi, I'm Nicolò, a 25 years old student from Genoa (Italy).
Few days ago I graduated in Lanscape Architecture and now I would like to do an experience who can give me the opportunities to learn more about biological agricolture and gardening, to do outdoor activities in contact with nature (I'm very bored to stay in front of a computer!!), to meet new cultures, to improve my english and learn new languages.
I'm particularly interested in landscape design (project of gardens and outside furniture), in photography and about the renovation of everything (build new things and restore old stuff).
That's it, a curios guy about everything and a lover about nature and willing to put myself to the test.

I would like to do this experience in Portugal, because I'm very attracted by this land, similar in some ways to my country. I thought that it could be the right place to spend my wwoofing experience (the first of my life)and to do a lot of activities like work at permaculture garden,take care about plants and animals, building works exc..

I wanted to know if you need help and if you could host me from late January to late March 2015.

I hope I've provided you all the info you need about myself!

Hoping to hear you soon I wish you happy holidays!:)

Best regards.

Nicolò