In a year or so this place will open up as a guesthouse for music and nature lovers who'd love to unwind from stresses of the city life. Some key aspects that the workshops at the guesthouse will eventually focus on are mindfulness, the flow state, and tapping into our own creative potential.
Looking for a helper to come stay for 1-4 weeks, learn about permaculture techniques, and be guaranteed to have a great time :) You'd have your own private room in a cosy house and we generally take it in turns to cook vegetarian meals.
Some projects we're focusing on at the moment, in order of priority:
• cleaning out lots of paths through the land and forest
• growing pretty much every vegetable (from Spring time) and working towards food self-sufficiency
• planting fruit trees
• building a natural amphitheatre that overlooks an inspiring view of nature and sunset
Anyone very welcome, but looking especially for someone who:
• knows how to strum or bang an instrument
• knows about construction/carpentry
• has muscles to use heavy garden machinery
• has a good grasp of written English
• knows about permaculture and gardening
When can you visit Gennaro?