We are a colective of people gathered by similar ethics towards nature and a will to change the world trough colaboration, education and setting examples of how to live and make a living with minimal negative impact on nature and a positive impact socially.
We look for people who want to learn ,hands on, about sustainability. Our main areas of intervention are natural building, ecology, agroforestry, farming, beekeeping, animals, nutrition&kitchen, hosting events and local community building.
We give preference to people who want to integrate the farm, who are really interested in an immersion of learningship and work, improving manual skills and/or help with their knowledge in different areas of the project.
We usually need help with:
- daily routines with animals (take forage and feed animals, manage shelters and restore structures)
- daily routines with gardening (watering, weeding, preparing soil and compost, planting and collect the veggies); some specific work with plants;
- daily routines in the farm (kitchen, workshop place, housing, etc. etc)
- natural building and carpentry
- sustainable management systems for water, soils, landscape
- some specific work with composting, wormcompost, plant and seed propagation, nursery work
- organization and hosting events
- design work(ideas are welcome)
We prefer to receive woofers with some experience and responsability for their work. The work in the farm is hard and dynamic, we ask you to do your best during the working schedule so that we all can relax during the rest of the day
We provide the meals. We have a schedule of 4 hours of work in the morning and 2 hours at the afternoon 6 days a week. Cooking and house management are not included in the work schedulle and everyone help on that collaborative tasks after works.
When can you visit this host?