We are a Portuguese/South Tyrolian couple with a small son. Our farm is 16 hectares and filled with olive trees. We also have a stone-age dolmen on our farm. As we are at the beginning of our projects on the farm we need help in all areas of farm life. This can be olive picking, canning, renovating, preparing the soil, woodworking, etc.
We welcome volunteers with any type of skill set and from any nationality - we love meeting new people. Our volunteer accommodation is a room with bathroom that sleeps two.
Volunteer activities for June/July:
- Taking care of fruit trees (pruning, removing excessive fruit)
- Building a bridge over a small creek
- Make solar drier(s)
- Weeding/mulching strawberry/vegetable beds
- Collecting and processing wildflowers
- Making jams, juices, pickles, etc.
- Drying fruit and vegetables
- Preparing fruit and vegetables for freezing
- Playing with our son
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
When can you visit this host?